I guess I can't actually wrap up a week on a Tuesday but since I forgot to post on Sunday and I am due to post today anyhow and won't probably think about this blog the rest of the week, we're gonna call it a wrap up.
And a numerical wrap up at that.
1. Picture Pages (that should have been posted Sunday):
From my 365 photo iPhone app. Too bad you don't know what any of those photos mean. Sorry, can't help you there. At least not today. And yes, I did not start this project promptly on the 1st of Jan. So sue me.
2. Weigh in report - up 3.4. Now I know that sounds like a bad thing but I expected it. Last time I weighed in and lost 6 pounds, I knew it was from having a stomach virus and not eating for 4 days. Once I started putting anything in my mouth, some of that was due to reappear. The cookies from the Cookie Co. didn't help.
3. It is Jan. 31st and the temperature at 5:30 pm is 56. That is total insanity in NW Ohio. But it feels good.
4. When it finally does snow, it will take us three days to dig out. That's my prediction.
5. I am now the paid typist for my son in order to help him with his college papers. Getting paid doesn't mean I enjoy homework any more now than when I wasn't being paid. I'm just saying.
6. My day off was spent making a ton of overdue phone calls. Hate.
7. This weekend, we are celebrating all the family birthdays that take place in the winter months. 6 people total. With dinner and cake at my Mom's. That is the day it will decide to snow.
8. New Glee episode tonight - the Michael Jackson episode. I can't wait! The rest of TV this week lacks a lot. Like lacks new episodes. Hate. Again.
9. I am updating all of my blogs today so maybe you would like to take a peek? Or maybe not - it's up to you. Start here: on Life and Creating
10. I got nothing else. See you next week.
Congrats and Baby
1 day ago